- Drop off and collect children from the main reception door, maintaining social distancing
- All children must wash their hands/sanitise on entry
- Children must now bring their workpacks and only a coat/sun hat, as food will be provided from the kitchen, only free to those eligible. Water provided at school
- Open 8 – 4.30 p.m.
- FSM vouchers not provided if in school
- If you normally pay for school meals this will continue to be charged to you on ParentPay
- Remind children that they need to ensure they follow social distancing rules and wash hands whilst in school, as instructed by the staff.
- To email school every Thursday for childcare requirements the following week
- In warmer weather sun cream should be applied before coming to school
- Uniform is not required, but children must wear clean clothes each day
- If children/family members in the same home have signs/symptoms of Covid-19 or you know or have been informed by the new ‘Test and Trace’ system that they/you have been in contact with anyone who has Covid-19, they should follow the isolating advice and keep us informed.
We appreciate that these requests are very specific and we do not want to frighten you or your child, but as more children access this service we need to be particularly vigilant. As you know we are also expecting to be open to Year 6 children at some point this half term so again the number of children and staff in school will increase.