6.25 hours per week with 1.25 hours a week overtime (11.40 – 13.20 timings may change)
Grade 1: £18065 Pro Rata
The Headteacher and Governors would like to appoint an enthusiastic and committed person to supervise pupils during the lunch time period. The successful candidate will have experience working with children, work well in a team and be able to support the ethos of the school. This is a temporary post for one year.
• Supervising hand washing and preparing for lunch
• Supervising children during lunchtimes in school and on the playground
• Encouraging children with food, promoting good manners and healthy choices
• Assist to clear tables, wipe down and maintain general cleanliness of the lunch/classroom area
• Communicate effectively with pupils, maintaining good behaviour according to the school’s behaviour policy.
Consett Junior School is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Application forms and supporting documents available from Mrs Raine
Applications for this post will close at 12 noon on Monday 14th September 2020.