It is around this time that we would look to place orders for Year 6 leavers hoodies. I have been working with a few companies to establish the best price, quality, design and colour and we have managed to find a company to provide them for us. Usually there are many companies who can help but given the current pandemic, there are many suppliers who have closed or cannot source the sweatshirts.
If you would like to order a 2021 leavers hoody for your child please read and consider the following information before placing your order via the forms link below before Friday 26th February.
- There are several colour choices available (see pdf attachment) but PINK and YELLOW are not available. You will be asked for your first and second choice of colour should there be supply issues.
- The size you state will be ordered so please ensure you measure accurately.
- The hoody must be paid for using ParentPay before it can be issued, if you place an order you are then obliged to pay. All hoodies must be paid for by Friday 26th March.
- There are no late orders – the company will not allow for this. So if you do not order using forms by Friday 26th February, there is no alternative or late order process.
- Hoodies up to chest size 34 (13 years) are £16.50 and Hoodies above this size are £18.50.
- If you have paid money for Ford Castle and would like to use part of this to pay – there will be an option on the order form.
- This years hoody will only show your child’s first name and initial (GDPR) on the back – not full names.
Below are links to the colours, size and the design of the hoodie – you must use these to form your order.
Order Form – Please order before Friday 26th February